Timing is everything and well, this is 2020. This is the time when most stores are in full selling mode for Christmas Season.
KaBLAZES is certainly open for business but we can't ignore some very necessary changes that we need to make and it just so happens that our programmers and marketing guru's are ready to make these changes now.
In full transparency, these changes are something you may not notice in the front-end of our site but as the site owner, I notice them and the problems have a domino effect.
First, our data feed from our wholesale suppliers is not running perfectly. We have spent a lot of time and money to make our data feed run perfectly but when you invest in a company that just does not have a great service, no matter what you do, you just can't make it right. Like my mama used to say, "If you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig".
After a ton of personal research, we have elected to create our own service. This service will now be our responsibility to maintain but it will be far superior to using a 3rd party supplier on the market today. Usually, outside providers are a cookie-cutter operation and they will only import the basic information.
We want to make sure that our shoppers and buyers have as much information as we can provide.
Images for example: While a lot of our products only have 1 image right now, our new service will increase the number of images for each product substantially. Without getting too much into the woods, 3rd party service providers usually only provide the site with the "main" image. but many times the wholesale provider may have 3 or 4 images that you never get to see.
Our promise to you -
1. We will have the same amount or more images than our wholesale provider.
2. We will be optimizing our internal search engine so that you can find the exact product faster
3. Although the front-end cost to make these changes are big, we are spreading the cost over time and ultimately there will be huge savings. Allowing us to pass that savings to you.
4. Site navigation will be smoother. Our simple category mapping and brand product pages are being properly optimized.
5. we will not be getting rid of our free shipping but, like Walmart and most others, we may need to charge a small fee for products $35 and under
The downside is that all this is happening during the Black Friday "pull out every sale possible" week. Not to worry, our product will not be available for a very short period of time and if you placed an order with us during this "site improvement", it will not be lost and your order will be placed.
That being said, it's quite possible that any site URLs that you may have saved may be moved to another URL. We will do our best to make sure that does not happen but we cannot guarantee this.
we will continue to keep you notified!
Please contact us with any questions.